Address: Digital Technology Center A1210, Haier Road, 63rd, Laoshan District, Qingdao City, Shandong Province
FAX : +86-532-8099-9083
Heat Shrinkable Joint INTRODUCTION PE Heat Shrinkable Joint(sleeve) is composed of cross-linked polyethylene back and special heat melt adhesive. Heat melt adhesive has good bonding with PE back, steel pipe and Fusion bonded epoxy (FBE layer). By heating PE back shrinks, adhesive layer melts, and closely wraps around pipe joints, then it forms together with FBE a firm and continuous anti-corrosion body. It is resistant to corrosion, wear, impact, UV and aging, easier to be operated. Wraparound products Application area: It is mainly used for wrapping around pipe, anti-corrosion of kinds of pipe joints, and repairing pipes. For example: Oil and gas pipe, PU insulation pipe, 3PE/2PE steel pipe.
Heat Shrinkable Joint
It is a kind of connecting pipe fitting what is widely used on anti-corrosion, especially on Directly buried pre-insulated pipes field joint. It is made by Polyethylene sheets complex with the electro-fusion wire.
( Our Company Heat shrinkable sleeve and heat shrinkable sleeve equipment can be provided)
1. According to the pipe corrugated process, the peak valley width usually from 60mm to 80mm, the Narrow tape welding the pipe joint along the cutting edges.
2. Because of various of restrictions, can not guarantee the airproof capability after the pipe joint welded.
3. The best way to weld the joint should use the Hand extruder welding the cutting edges inside of the pipe first, the use the narrow tape welding it from outside.
2. Able to withstand axial forces initiated by axial movements of the pipe in the ground;
3. Able to withstand radial forces and bending moments;
4. Able to withstand effects of temperature and temperature variations.
5. Have the same thickness of the line pipe insulation layer